Wednesday 30 December 2020

I,Daniel Blake

 1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?
An independent is different between to Hollywood blockbusters is low budgets, not well known actors and less special effects.

2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?
I, Daniel Blake is about a joiner in North East of England who can't work and needs help from the state first time following a heart attack and can't work in a physical job he crosses a single mother and her two children and he stands up for his dignity to transform lives for people who are in poverty.

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
The person who directed the movie was Kevin Loach  and it is important because it is showing people how the real world is.

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign and how they targeted their audience.
  • Newspaper
  • Posters
  • News channels

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?
The unusual marketing method to get audience talking about the film is posting the movie on blogs.

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
The budget for the film was £2 million and the box office made was £11 million.

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?
Independent film could compete with Hollywood blockbusters by having well known actors and special effects

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
In my Opinion I, Daniel Blake wasn't a success because they should of put some scenes so that people could enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newspapers CSP- The Times and Daily Mirror

Newspapers Blog Task Blog tasks: Daily Mirror case study Work through the following questions to complete your work on the Daily Mirror. Rep...